Friday, June 5, 2009

This why we're awesome

I was planning on getting so much accomplished tonight, but I'm flat out exhausted....I didn't want to go to bed without sharing a few things that happened today.

First off I'm a cheapskate, lets just get that out right now and anytime I can find a deal or a freebie I'm there, afterall, I am polish..hehe (no offense to those polish followers:) ) so a few weeks ago I signed up HERE for a free sample of this dogfood for my pup, much to my surprise the guy in the brown suit showed up at my door with a package today..a 23 lb package to be exact...and after wracking my brain for 5 minutes trying to figure out what it could be..I opened it...and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a 23lb bag of dogfood..now THAT'S a free sample!!!! sheesh..If you have dogs I highly suggest this free sample. It's supposed to be super healthy for the dogs! They don't have it available ALL the time so check back occassionally and see if you can sign up.

Mr. A made some amazing ribs on the grill tonight....yumm-o....I love cooking and baking all that fun stuff but it is nice when he takes it over for a night now and then. We need to get back on a menu schedule like we tried once before..If I can get going soon I will of course share with you all!I like to do alot of Mrs. Awesome's makeshift recipes. Mr. A doesn't mind so I go with it!


I got myself a sweet haircut today...short for the summer.. It's a layered bob and super cute...we'll see if I still think that tomorrow when I wake up and have to style it myself. It always looks great when you're stylist does it, am I right? Do any of you do anything different to your hair when the seasons change?

Not alot for tonight but I'm off now to watch a movie..a chick flick why Mr. A is gone for the night...He's just not that Into you..read the book and loved it, hope I love the movie just as much!

No comments: