Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Culinary GOD

Tonight pork tenderloin was on the menu for dinner..I wasn’t sure how I was going to cook it, but I knew I was going to put it in the crockpot. That was until Mr. Awesome decided HE was going to make dinner tonight. He wanted me to leave the tenderloin seasoning up to him. Let me explain to you how Mr. Awesome works. He loves to season things up..oftentimes way to much, but he’s got good intentions. His favorite seasoning; CUMIN, don’t ask. I stopped. He puts it on everything. Needless to say I arrived home tonight and found the most delicious dinner(no lie) I have ever tasted. I would love to give you the recipe, but Mr. Awesome kinda “winged it” so to speak, maybe I can get him to share on the blog. I’ll beg, I mean ask tonight!

I can tell you though what it entailed. It was a whole beef tenderloin he cut into medallions and seared mixed it with Sherry, water and flour to thicken. He put fresh garlic, some other seasonings and a can of black beans in with it. He let it cook until it was so tender I could use a fork to cut through it. AMAZING.

I was impressed, and once Mr. Awesome is working again we may have to invest in several pork tenderloins and he can cook dinner more often!

No comments: