Monday, July 6, 2009

Promises Promises

Sorry everyone I have been HORRIBLE with updating…unfortunately things are super stress(as you can imagine) and it’s hard to find time right now to update, but I will PROMISE for real to try my hardest.

On a completely different note, has anyone seen the new Purex washer/dryer sheets? They are supposed to be very convenient, as you just throw one in the washer and make sure you transport it with the clothes when you put them in the dryer. It has the laundry detergent, fabric softener and the dryer sheet all in one. Well…I had some coupons (you will learn soon enough) I LOVE COUPONS….so I tried them…AND HATED THEM…

Let me just say, they are convenient, and I am sure Mr. Awesome would appreciate them if he did the laundry more, but they leave little pieces of blue paper ALL over your clothes…it’s awful. At first I thought maybe someone left a piece of paper in their pocket, but soon realized when I did another load it was indeed the sheets. I don’t think I will be using them anymore, luckily they are offering a money back guarantee…I will surely be sending mine in!

No comments: