Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Start of my weight loss journey.....

Today starts my 1st REAL attempt at losing weight since I have put on quite a bit more since having a baby. I don't understand it, but I go nuts trying to so I am going to try my hardest and since I'm a girl and overly self conscious I won't post my starting weight on here I will just post how much I would like to lose and where I am in the process. Ideally I would like to lose 100lbs to be my IDEAL WEIGHT...but ehh I don't know if that will happen. We will see.

If you have any low-fat recipes you can share or any losing weight tips please share them..I need all the help I can get. I'm also going to start working out and my wonderful mom has given us her treadmill she bought a few months back and doesn't really use.. woo hoo

There are three things that are KEY to me losing this weight...
1) NO SWEETS/SUGAR
2) NO fast food
3) No eating after 7pm everynight
4) (okay maybe 4 things)----WORKING OUT

Let's hope this is one successful weight loss journey.

On an exciting note..one of the bloggers I follow on a regular basis, Misadventures of a Newlywed is holding a giveway beginning today for some very cool BAREFOOT wine items. Stop on over and check it out..you have until July 19th to get in on the fun!

1 comment:

Needs Help said...

Good luck with trying to lose weight :)


I got my swap package today, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! Love it :)