Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HELP!

Mr. Awesome and me have embarked on a weight loss competition, and while I am super proud of him because he is doing so well, I’m very upset with myself. I cannot for the life of me lose weight. I tried sticking to a very strict diet a month ago and I lost 2lbs in one week…continued on it for another week and lost nothing, same story the following week. It got to be real old real quick. I tried and tried, but seriously it depresses you when you don’t see any pounds falling off. Which leads me to my next problem. When I don’t see any weight coming off, I stray from my diet because my state of mind is why eat healthy and miss out on the “good stuff” if it’s not helping, which is totally the wrong state of mind. Ugh…I think I need to see drastic results or I’m going to be in this funk forever.

It’s really taking its toll on me this time, mainly because I feel lousy. I am dealing with a not very fun, or flattering haircut which happened about a month ago and now needs to grow back out before anything decent can be done with it, a lousy diet that’s not working and just an overall feeling of being unappealing and it’s sucking my energy and my good moods right out of me. I just feel gross. I don’t Mr. Awesome to be repulsed by me nor do I want others to be either, and that’s what I’m thinking is happening right now…I need some serious motivation…..Anybody have any tips?

No comments: