Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The worst thing in the world....

Have you ever been so stressed out that you can’t even write things down? Ugh..I hate that feeling, and I’m just like my dad when it comes to that stuff…meaning…I worry worry worry..then 2 weeks later..I’m done worrying..only to start over with the worrying about a month later.

So Mr. Awesome is working again! WOO HOO! It feels like when he started working we should have had sooo much more money than we did when he was unemployed…wrong-o. It’s no secret we have loads and loads of credit card debt..which is OUR FAULT… (more-so mine since I carry mine from college) but it’s like how do we possibly pay stuff off if we have hardly anything extra at the end of the month to put forth to it? It’s a vicious cycle. You don’t want to NOT pay certain bills because it ruins your credit and eventually we will need a new car, new house, etc and we won’t be able to get one with a tarnished credit history, and honestly, who wants to NOT pay their bills and get rid of them? I just wish someone would randomly leave an envelope of money or a check on our doorstep to put toward some bills!!!!

I’ve thought about this long and hard and while it sucks right now I’m not going to let it ruin my life. I’m not going to put my life on hold while we pay off debt. My life would be on hold for years and that’s not a fun way to live.

I just wish things were different in that aspect. I wish we had a hefty savings. I wish we had no credit card debt! I wish I never accumulated as much student loan debt either!!!! Ugh…

Sorry for the rant. I just needed to get it off my chest!

No comments: