Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awkward...

Mr. Awesome is upset with the MIL because she “embarrassed” him publicly. I don’t always, but this time I can certainly side with him 100%. She is out of line sometimes with the things she says and asks him, but I figured it was just her being the worrisome mom she is…but honestly it has gotten worse, not better. Mr. Awesome is 26 years old and doesn’t like to be very open with people, even me..his own awesome wife…..and she is constantly being nosey when it comes to his life…is it just me or is there a point where you think mom’s should leave well enough alone? So, they aren’t speaking and it’s awkward for me. I get the occasional calls and emails asking about him, the weird silences when we are all together because neither will talk to each other. While I don’t think Mr. Awesome has any apologizing to do I do think something needs to be done to avoid BA1 from getting hurt, after all he’s only a baby and wants to be around him grandma and his dad. Something has to give..

No comments: