Thursday, May 28, 2009

Worse than Crack...

Mr. Awesome likes football….wait…he LOVES football. When football season is here he eats, sleeps and breathes football. He coaches a youth football league, which I love watching and helping with. He watches every game he possibly can, which I enjoy doing as well, that was until I was introduced to fantasy sports. Ugh..Mr. Awesome seriously might love fantasy sports more than he loves me.

I can’t enjoy watching a game anymore with him because it involves him commenting on every player and their stats, checking stats on the laptop, or calling one of his friends to comment on a player or points that were just scored.

I understand that this is one of his hobbies, but does it need to involve constant checking of scores, emails about trades, etc every waking moment? If I wasn’t there to remind him to eat, he may forget because he’s so wrapped up in “researching” fantasy related things on the internet.

I think he owes me this for putting up with this fantasy "stuff!" :)




No comments: