Friday, May 29, 2009

New Mom's Wish List

When I got pregnant I was ecstatic. I had wanted a baby of mine forever. When we (accidently) found out we were having a boy, I was a bit bummed strictly because I love shopping and boys aren’t near as fun to shop for as girls.

After we have BA1 I changed my thoughts QUICKLY as I immediately began shopping for him. Aside from the cute non-necessities I have managed to find several things I just couldn’t live without. I have compiled a list of a few things I highly recommend for moms to be. Enjoy!

ZIPPERED ONESIES





These are amazing. I can't tell you how many times BA1 went to bed with unmatched buttons or snaps and it always felt like after I was done changing him and tried buttoning all his buttons or snapping all his snaps he needed to be changed again. ugh.. The Children's place makes tons of these, and I also recommend Gerber brand; cheap and they get the job done.


TRIPLE PASTE DIAPER RASH CREAM







While a little pricey is worth every penny. It works BEFORE your child develops diaper rash. We used it at the first sign of diaper rash, and nothing ever became of the rash. A few extra bucks in your pocket or a baby without a red hiney? It's a no-brainer.



FISHER PRICE JUMPEROO

Little BK1 loves this...and so does Mr. Awesome, heck I do too.. We could watch him bouncing and smiling in this thing all day long. If you have the space I highly recommend one of these!




FORMULA CONTAINERS



These are a lifesaver when traveling, or even just running a few errands. They hold 3 bottles worth of formula. The only negative I can find is that each segment only holds three scoops of formula (6ounces) so if your little one drinks more than 6ounces at a time you may have a problem.

Nail Files---ARE A MUST---so much easier than a nail clipper at this young age.
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
Prefold Cloth diapers (we use these as burp clothes)
Sony BabyCall Monitor--this is the quietest baby monitor ever. You hear nothing until he/she cries. The range is also amazing.
LEAPFROG Baby Tad---this doll was the best gift we ever received. It plays different types of music, our favorite being the lullaby music FOR 10 full minutes!! woo hoo!

No comments: