Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You're life is now complete.....

I’ve been a loyal blog follower for quite some time now…I read serious, hilarious, helpful and downright sad blogs..and frankly I realized it’s time I join the ranks and create my own. I mean, come on I have to have at least some good blogging qualities, right?

A few things about me:

1-I’ve been married for 2 years to a man (Mr. Awesome) who thinks he’s awesome in every way, shape and form, luckily I do to. :)

2-I’m awesome by marriage. :)

3-There was so much awesome between the two of us we got together and created baby awesome (BA1) who was born in December 2008.

4-We live in the Midwest; Wisconsin to be exact.

5-I hate folding laundry more than anything in this world.

6-I love shopping and couponing. It has taken over my life recently.

7-I work in finance even though I have a degree in PR and Spanish.

8-I hate fantasy sports—Mr. Awesome loves them more than he loves me. Ha

I’m sure more little quirks, annoyances, etc will come out through this blog. I hope you enjoy reading. Andddddd, since you’re reading my blog…your life is now complete!

No comments: